
Garcelle Beauvais’s Departure from RHOBH Sparks Controversy and Shady Reactions
Garcelle Beauvais, a beloved cast member of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' (RHOBH), has announced her exit from the Bravo series, sparking a wave of reactions from her co-stars and fans. According to sources cited by Yahoo Entertainment, Beauvais's departure was influenced by tensions behind the scenes, though specific details remain undisclosed.
Andy Cohen, the host of 'Watch What Happens Live' and a key figure in the Bravo universe, shed light on Beauvais's decision during a recent interview with BravoTV. Cohen hinted at underlying issues but emphasized Beauvais's significant contribution to the show, praising her as a vital part of the RHOBH family.
The news of Beauvais's exit has elicited a range of responses from her fellow RHOBH stars. E! Online reported that some cast members expressed support, while others were more critical, with comments perceived as 'shady' by fans and media alike. People magazine highlighted the mixed reactions, noting that Beauvais's departure has left a noticeable void in the series.
As fans and viewers process this change, the future of RHOBH remains a topic of intense speculation and discussion within the reality TV community.
Detailed The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Garcelle Beauvais exits show
Related issues news
Did Garcelle quit Rhobh?
Garcelle announced her decision to leave RHOBH after five seasons as a cast member on her Instagram feed on March 25. She said that she was exiting so she could focus on her acting and producing career (in addition to other projects), and to be more present for her twin sons' last year of high school.
Why did Garcelle leave the show?
The former 'The Jamie Foxx Show' star and 'The Real' co-host said she was leaving to focus on her family, including her two younger twin sons, who are heading into their senior year of high school. She said she also has 'the most exciting projects' in store. 'I am developing, producing and acting.